I'm tagged for a meme by Stella Devine. (thank you kindly, Stella, for the blogging material)
Now I share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.
7 Things you didn't know... about my hair
1. I was blonde when I met the Kiwi.
2. I'm not blonde anymore, and the Kiwi hasn't seen me un-blonde.
3. My legs weren't shaved when I met the Kiwi. (isn't it always the way? I can't remember if I was wearing giant unsexy undies, but it seems likely)
4. I've paid over $200 for a haircut.
5. I've also paid 1 cent plus postage for a hair straightner from China on eBay.
6. I used to have blue hair. Electric blue. People probably looked at me and thought, "Oh, her poor mother."
(I asked my mother about it years down the track, and she thought it was a good thing. She was happy that I was expressing myself. I've got a cool mum.)
7. I shaved my head (one summer in Paris) to see what it was like, and loved it so much I kept it shaved for 12 months. Noone sat next to me on buses, but it didn't hurt my sex life.
I'm supposed to tag 7 random people at the end of this post, and include links to their blogs, but I'm not going to. If anyone would like to take this meme and run with it, please do. Especially my regular comment buddies. (appreciate you guys!)